Thursday, March 16, 2023

Stairway to Heaven

 

Stairway to Heaven




To you, my love, I offer this proposal 

I'm building a ladder, so follow my lead

Take all my love, be sincere, and don't hesitate

Either you're in my heart, or you don't exist at all

Since my heart has witnessed so many failed affairs

Resiliency is unknown to my heart but against my will.

All I can give you is my all, with no restrictions involved

All I beg for is a little piece of your heart, along with the rest

We can be one. Give it some time and let it grow. Let it grow

Make sure, if you stay, to accept all my love and give it back intact

But keep this in mind. Special orders can't be returned. Read the fine print 

With my love, you will find attached loyalty, trust, and above all, faithfulness

In addition, I'll guarantee your complete happiness and your entire satisfaction

Just love me unconditionally, eternally, or beyond the end, whichever lasts longer

When our lot comes, I want Romeo and Juliet to be our example and die together

We can use this ladder to ascend to heaven. All we have to do is start climbing at this end




EDMUNDO BARRAZA

Visalia, CA. 05-09-2012

 http://edbar1952-accomplishedignorant.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment