Republicans of the Republic
Democrats of the
Democracy
Mediocre Democracy Fuckery
Political shit, fecal matter, no matter what
Whistling fart through my forced-tight ass
Hippies protesting Viet Nam
Yuppies protesting Wall Street
My dick will occupy your ass
New protesters, protesting old protesters
Nobody is howling anymore, not even growling
Pussy tasting coke-sugared-poisoned-heart-attack
Three hundred million people, and they come out
with Trump
Is the future of America bright? I know I can rant
all I want
We are going down the drain, shit and brain
Holy shit! Holy hole! Holy asshole!
America is being raped over and over by its own long
dong
Is America female? She might as well be, and mighty strong too
How about Gates, Dylan, McCarthy, (Cormac) Sean
Penn, or me, or Jon Stewart or Bono? (Oh, Bono is Irish, wasn’t
Kennedy also?)
And many others smart and true America-loving
citizens
Put them all in Congress, without Party denomination
They could do no worse, but easily much better
We don’t get invited to the White House.
But, “you're welcome in my house”
Said the homeless man with a heart of gold
The rest, Second and Third World
countries stink too
Septic tank Popes covering up Holocausts and pedophile demonic priests
Making saints out of each other, inexcusable mockery!
Useless Popes—
'I’ll-beatify-you-if-you-canonize-me'
I’ll cover your ass if you cover mine so none of
us gets fucked
Like inmates, sleeping with their backs against the
wall
The queen of England farts and the Pope too,
hypocrites!
And they compare jewels while chatting on Facebook
It’s hard, it’s so hard, it’s a hard on, it’s a hard
one
My anger couldn’t be surpassed by your rage
I feel like I’m being raped backwards by my own
turds
My brains are full of shit, shit without brains
I’m not smart enough to assimilate my own chaotic
and unpoetic utterances.
EDMUNDO BARRAZA
Visalia, Ca. 10-10-2012

I love it
ReplyDelete