· Pretending to be smart clearly shows you’re a fool.
· Never swear, unless you’re fighting.
· Talk less and listen more.
· Accept that friends will disappear, move away, change or die.
· Never feel defeated, erase failure from your vocabulary.
· Spend more time with family than with friends.
· Read a lot. Never waste a minute of your life.
· Keep learning until you die.
· Love yourself more than anything in the world.
· Always believe that the best is yet to come, it’s true anyway.
· Love anything you do and be the best you can be.
· Be passionate against injustices.
· Help everyone you can. And expect nothing in return.
· Smile, be kind, and polite.
· Never abuse anyone weaker (or stronger) than you.
· If you don’t have the cash, don’t buy it.
· Don’t wait for it to come, go get it.
· Appreciate art, books and movies, but love music.
· Change jobs often, until you find one that makes you happy.
· Sadness and defeat will show up often, but they’ll never stay long.
· Crying is a good release for your soul.
· Enjoy life every day.
· Smile every morning when you open your eyes.
· Drugs and alcohol should never guide your life.
· Believe that you’re better than anybody, just don’t show it.
· Have faith, be spiritual.
· Be positive and trustful.
· Be careful when choosing friends, partners and bosses.
· Take risks often. If you fail, try again.
· Don’t hate hateful people, just dislike them.
· Avoid prejudice and discrimination above all.
· Be kind but not weak.
· Be strong but not rude.
· Be humble but not timid.
· Be proud but not arrogant.
· Stay away from regrets and rancor.
· Get rid of pessimism.
· Never worry too much, it gets better.
· Don’t waste your time, volunteer.
· If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.
· You’ll regret a million things but never your good deeds.
· Above all, be faithful to the ones you love.
· Never hate your former friends, former girlfriends or former wives.
· Respect and appreciate nature, it never did anything bad to you.
· Love pets, they’re like humans, except they’re better in every way.
· Authority figures are not always intelligent, competent or right.
· There are no adults; everyone is as clueless as you are.
· Life is too short for bad books, boring movies and shitty people.
· I don’t know what to say about God, but if you’re good, that’s good enough.
· Negativity and pessimism will scare friends away and shorten your life.
· Positive persons never commit suicide.
· Always imagine a brilliant future, even if the present is dark.
· Good and evil exists in everybody; keep your evil side inside at all times.
· Praise and condemn with equal vehemence.
· The life you live is the life you were destined to have, have no regrets.
· There are only good friends, bad friends don’t exist.
· If you only get three wishes with the last one, always ask for three more.
· Remember that physical beauty disappears but not a beautiful mind.
· Take fate into your own hands.
· Always take the initiative.
· Develop your own voice.
· Don’t be fearful of rejection.
· Take revenge if need be.
· Learn to live with your mistakes.
· Always question authority, authority sucks.
· Get involved and never forget that you’re a citizen of the world.
· Don’t lie, don’t cheat, don’t deceive and don’t betray.
· Be a rebel, a dissident and a leader.
· Speak up, protest and object.
· Don’t panic, you can start over every morning.
· Stop ignoring your own advice.
Lancaster, Ca. Mar-2015
Lancaster, Ca. Mar-2015